Note to readers: As of Feb. 28, 2021 I am no longer updating this blog on a regular basis. Vaccines are available. Scientists and the CDC can speak out now.
Popular posts on this blog:
- Surgical and Cloth Face Masks – What to Buy and Where to Purchase February 4, 2021 Updated 2-28-21 – the best cloth mask and where to get it. Cloth vs. n95 comparison.
- Where to purchase non-counterfeit N95 masks from small U.S. manufacturers February 17, 2021
- Covid Long Haulers – Affects All Ages – Updated January 22, 2021 . Two good videos.
- About Ann O’Rourke, the author of this blog
- This blog has lots of good posts on face masks, pandemics in the past, and Humor, which we all need!! Link to reliable, fact checked, resources I use regularly – podcasts, email newsletters, web sites, etc.
On March 5, 2021, I was fully vaccinated. My life has changed.
Before that day I worked at home and seldom left except to go to grocery store or to my office about once a week.Continue reading “Covid News Update and What it Means for You”