Fauci on the efficacy of new vaccines and preparing for coronavirus variants 6 min. 34 seconds 1-29-21
The drive to get more coronavirus vaccines into more arms is gaining momentum, with two new COVID vaccines possibly accelerating the effort. Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the NIH and a top adviser to President Biden on the pandemic, joins Judy Woodruff to discuss the efficacy of the new vaccines and preparing for the virus variants.
Links to related posts on this blog
- Protect yourself from the new Variants Video January 31, 2021
- Virus Mutations – What You Need to Know
- Covid News Update and What it Means for You Latest news summary and links
- What is happening now, and what needs to be done with vaccine rollout? January 24, 2021
- SARS-CoV-19, the virus that causes the disease COVID-19, is a very efficient virus