Topics include the rollout, transmission and herd immunity, as well as fertility issues related to COVID-19, survivor brain fog and more.
Good, understandable speaker. 32 minutes. Recorded 1-18-21
The distribution kinks for COVID-19 vaccines are getting ironed out, says Dr. Gregory Poland, an infectious diseases expert and head of Mayo Clinic’s Vaccine Research Group.
“It’s a logistics nightmare, but now you’re seeing a plan to administer 1 million doses a day and I think that’s very achievable,” says Dr. Poland. “And the production of the vaccine is just going to accelerate.”
I am hearing more and more of the experts I rely on, including Dr. Fauci, say that this will happen.
Links to my other related blog posts
- New Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card 12-19-20
- Virus Mutations – What You Need to Know January 14, 2021
- Covid Long Haulers – Affects All Ages January 1, 2021
- SARS-CoV-19, the virus that causes the disease COVID-19, is a very efficient virus August 21, 2020
- Vaccine Rollout – States Vary Widely, From a Big Mess to Few Problems January 18, 2021