How to protect yourself from the new coronavirus strains Video 6 minutes
1-28-21 Two of my favorite experts: Dr. Linsey Marr at Virginia Tech is an expert on airborne transmission. Erin Bromage, PhD is a Comparative Immunologist and Professor of Biology (specializing in Immunology.
Lots of good tips on how to get better masks. There is a big difference between the quality of the mask being worn and the ability to filter out the aerosols. The goal is Protect yourself from the new Variants.
Related posts from this blog
- Fauci on new vaccines and variants 1-29-21 January 31, 2021
- Should you wear two face masks? January 28, 2021
- How To Judge 6 ft. Physical Distance – What We All Need!! January 18, 2021
- Virus Mutations – What You Need to Know Updated January 31, 2021
- SARS-CoV-19, the virus that causes the disease COVID-19, is a very efficient virus
- How to reduce Covid airborne transmission risk 10-5-20 Linsey Marr
- Face Masks and Covid Risks in Homes 12-5-20